Sounds rather ominous, doesn’t it?
Well, frankly, if this was anyone but Barack Obama, I wouldn’t give it a second thought, although, one has to wonder what the reaction would be if this was George W Bush or Sarah Palin doing this instead of the “Dear Leader.”
On September 8, Barack Obama will address every school kid in America, reason number 216 to home school. Obama has already sent out an agenda for the teachers to follow.
Again, on the surface, not all that ominous, but this is Barack Obama we are talking about here, a committed communist who was mentored from the tender age of 10 years old by communist Frank Marshall Davis. This is Barack Obama who, in his books, says he sought our Marxist radicals in college as well as the Marxist professors. Those were his people.
This is a guy who has surrounded himself with communist radicals all throughout his adult life. From violent terrorists like Bill Ayers, to the current group of “advisers” like Van Jones, Mark Lloyd, Cass Sunstein, Dr Ezeikiel Emanuel, and others. All of this bunch have a few things in common. They are all self described communists and they all absolutely hate America in her current form.
Now another troubling thing about this deal, is people like terrorist Bill Ayers and his wife Bernardine Dohrn, a convicted felon, are considered “respected intellectuals” in academia. They are held up examples of the way it should be.
Ayers and Obama worked very closely on two “educational foundations” where they doled out millions of dollars to left wing subversive groups like ACORN, for “education.”
Dr. Stanley Kurtz, a Senior Fellow at the Ethics & Public Policy Center, has written extensively about this, and if you want to understand this situation better, click here.
We know Obama spent his early career at ACORN training the rent-a-mobs in the finer art of Saul Alinsky’s “Rules For Radicals” a communist manifesto for “community organizing”, and a book Alinsky dedicated to Lucifer (the devil) who he called “the first radical.”
So it is not any stretch to say that Barack Obama is a communist and a true believer. Everything this guy has done points to his attempt to set up a permanent communist state here in America, replacing our Representative Republic.
Using the youth of a nation, polluting their minds with communist and socialist ideas is a proven tactic, that works and works well. Look at groups like PETA and the enviro-crazies. They work overtime trying to influence your children. They want your children to put pressure on you to change your ways.
How many times have your kids worn you out about global warming?
Not only are the kids bombarded with propaganda at school but even children’s cartoons are full of it. The great shows we grew up with, like “Bugs Bunny” and “Tom and Jerry”, have been replaced with “Captain Planet!” Almost all children’s programming has a heavy dose of left wing ideology intermingled throughout their story lines.
Nothing wrong with caring about the earth, or anything else, but let kids be kids, they will be worrying about life soon enough!
The communists won’t let your kids alone though. They understand this is the most effective way to change society. The communist is patient. They have been trying to take over America for 100 years. They understand that we all die at some point, and the old ideas can be left to die out as well, replaced with their idea of society.
This, is a great time to remind folks of what Ronald Reagan had to say about this:
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” – Ronald Reagan
Words to live by, for sure.
In North Korea school children are taught about the “Dear Leader.” They sing songs of praise. Songs sort of like this:
In Nazi Germany the children were organized into many groups like the Jugenbund der NSDAP as early as 1924. NSDAP was the abbreviation for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, the National Socialist German Workers Party, or Nazi, for short. This group was renamed the Grossdeutsche Jugendbewegung, or Greater German Youth Movement. In 1926 the group’s name changed again to the Hitler Jugend Bund der deutschen Arbeiterjugend, or Hitler Youth League of German Worker Youth. See a photo of Hitler Jugend Bund der Youth propaganda in the slide show attached to this article.Wonder if the Hitler-Jugen looked a lot like this:
Another example offers a better look at what all of this is about. Take special note who they are giving the credit for their future to:
Now Hitler and North Korea’s “Dear Leader” are not the only ones who have done this on a grand scale. In the Soviet Union, they were called “Young Pioneers” and sold as something similar to our Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts! See Slide Show.
One of the things that communism needs to succeed is the separation of children from their parents. We have seen this in action in our country for many years, but very slowly, very methodical. So slowly, that if you weren’t paying attention you probably never noticed much.
Another important thing for communism to succeed is the removal of God from the public square. The communists have done an incredible job with this in America, as we all know. In fact, they have all but criminalized it. It is a must for the communist to diminish God. Marginalizing God is as important as it is to diminish parental authority.
As parents are the authority over their children, and we are all God’s children, God is the ultimate authority over all of us.
The communist simply cannot allow this. They must remove God in order to pave the way for the people to worship the state! The state is all powerful. We are to worship the state, not God. We are to allow the state to be the ultimate authority, not God. Parents? They are simply breeders, of no other use to the child!
It takes a village, don’t you know!
I grew up during the cold war. I grew up understanding communism and it’s twin, socialism, were evil. I understood that communism enslaved whole populations and left them with no freedoms or liberties. Just tyranny.
We fought a Revolution over two centuries ago to get away from such enslavement.
We don’t worship the state in this nation. In fact, just the opposite!
Americans have always had a very healthy disdain for government of all type. Historically, we have tolerated only the most minimum of government, and even then been highly suspicious.
This all started to change at the turn of the 20th century. The so-called “progressives” came to power. It started with Teddy Roosevelt. As much as he is admired for foreign policy, he was a big government progressive, and if you really look hard, you will find at least a bit of a socialist. He was sort of the George W Bush of his day, to be brutally honest, except Roosevelt was a lot more comfortable with heavy handed big government controls.
Of course Franklin Roosevelt was the one who did the most damage to American’s freedom and liberty with his domestic policies. He won WWII, or at least set it up for Truman to win, but he also set up a huge nanny state that has only grown more and more.
People compare Barack Obama to FDR and conservatives roll their eyes. But that’s a pretty good comparison. Roosevelt was all about the state. Like Obama, he wasn’t exactly in love with the Constitution and had his own “bill of rights” that would have turned this nation into a communist state back then.
Like Obama, FDR even had many communists working with him. And thanks to FDR, we have the 22nd Amendment establishing term limits. FDR ran and won four terms to the presidency.
Every other President, starting with George Washington, knew when it was time to go! My guess is Obama would love to figure out how to stay in office well past the expiration date himself.
I know this is a lot of information to digest, and you have some time to digest it before the date of Obama’s address to the nation’s youth. As one of my heroes Lee Iaccoca always reminded us, always ask for the sale. So this is me asking for the sale:
First, please consider keeping your kids home from school on the 8th. I mean it is flu season, right? A huge “sick day” would send a strong message to Obama.
Second, read and digest Obama’s agenda for the teachers that I included above. I mean really read it, and understand what his “activities” for the teachers are designed to do. If you need help, I suggest you pick up a copy of Alinsky’s “Rules” and read that. It will help you understand the phrasing of the questions that Obama wants the teachers to impose on your children.
Third, and this is very important, get very involved in your kid’s schooling from now on. Join the PTA, run for the school board if you have the time. But you need to watch the teachers like a hawk watches chickens.
Now this isn’t meant to disparage all the great teachers either. I have not only family who teach, but great friends. They are conservatives though, and rock solid. You can’t be sure about the rest! And teachers are bound to do what their schools policies dictate.
Also remember, people like Bill Ayers are considered “respected educators” these days, and actually teach others how to be teachers, infecting them with their far left Marxist ideals. They write books which are found in every library and read by educators nationwide.
So I am asking you to be vigilant, very vigilant. As Reagan would say: “Trust but verify.”
Taking back control of academia, and getting the federal government out of the education business, is something every American should have as a goal. We need to get schools back in the teaching business, and out of the indoctrination business! We need to get schools back under local control where you can help set the agenda.
Let me leave you with this final bit of information to ponder. These are the 45 stated communist goals for the take over of America. As you read them, check off how many have already been met.
On January 10, 1963, the House of Representative and later the Senate began reviewing a document entitled “Communist Goals for Taking Over America.” It contained an agenda of 45 separate issues that, in hindsight was quite shocking back then and equally shocking today. Here, in part, are some key points listed in that document.
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Are you upset yet?